Check back soon for more details!
-Full day pass to the Heart Space Yoga Pool Party
-Your choice of 3 of 9 classes/experiences throughout the day (first come/first served, get your ticket & sign up ASAP)
-Music curated by DJ Tealideal
-Pool games & epic prizes
-Donation based: Braid bar, essential oils DIY ($10), reiki, meditation & massage!
-Poolside food & cocktail service from Hope 46 Restauant & Bar (onsite)
We’re partnering with FruitCraft to bring you a morning of empowering vibes and nourishing food at their newest Kombucha Bar & Cafe. Join us for an outdoor yoga flow followed by brunch buffet.
All tickets include a brunch buffet, kombucha taster shot, access to our health + wellness vendor village, and a swag bag of health + wellness goodies! Discounted drinks will also be available for purchase at the event. You’ll be riding the good energy from this morning long into your week so make sure to grab your tickets soon!
11am Brunch + Vendor Village
A rooftop experience.
HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) workout + Yoga + Breathwork, followed by a plant-based vendor market.
Give your body everything it’s been craving. EXPERIENCE different practices of breath, movement, and plant-based nourishment.
When: Sunday, June 2nd from 11am-2pm.
Location: The rooftop of iAM Physical Therapy and Wellness, 7590 Fay Avenue, La Jolla, CA 92037
We’ll be kicking Sunday morning off by getting right into a High-Intensity Interval Training workout led by Savannah Egg-Lyons. The workout will be focused on increasing your endurance while maximizing your strength!
After a quick breather, you will be guided through a Yoga Flow by Amber St. Peter, creator of GOOD SAINT. Not only will you be giving your body some self-love, but you’ll also be gaining more awareness of your body (creating a muscle-mind connection).
The movement & breath experience will finish with a transformative breathwork session by Jessica and Cory of The Healing Couple.
Live Sound Experience by DTO, an award-winning music producer, designing inspirational music that raises the vibrations of the planet. Managed by Buddha Music Group.
A Plant-Based Vendor Market will be set-up for you to treat yourself after getting a good sweat in! Delicious plant-powered drinks & bites will be available for you!
Plant-Based Market Vendor Lineup:
- MUSH Foods Overnight Oats (8am-9am pre-event brekky!)
- Sweet & Soulful Chef vegan/gf desserts
- Jules Vegan Food Cashew Brie
- Cascaraa Superfruit Tea & Probiotic Cold Brew
- Health Made Simple PRO Protein Bites + Superfood
- Eco Chic Salon SD Braid Bar
- 24 Athletics Leggings
- Pink Sugar Buzz Beauty Passport
- JIV Athletics Athletic Bras + Thongs
- FNL Journal Lifestyle Journal
- Uttu Design Macrame Photobooth
What to Prepare for:
- BYOM: Bring your own Mat!
- Bring cash/card to purchase full-size meals, products and services at the plant-based vendor market.
- This is an outside event and you will sweat! Dress accordingly and wear sunscreen!
- Come early and allow yourself time to park, check-in and mingle with vendors/grab some goodies.
- Come at 8am if you'd like to get your braid done and face painted by Eco Chic Salon SD!
100% of what you pay will go toward putting together future events to serve your healthy heart, bodies, and this beautiful earth!