A rooftop experience.
HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) workout + Yoga + Breathwork, followed by a plant-based vendor market.
Give your body everything it’s been craving. EXPERIENCE different practices of breath, movement, and plant-based nourishment.
When: Sunday, June 2nd from 11am-2pm.
Location: The rooftop of iAM Physical Therapy and Wellness, 7590 Fay Avenue, La Jolla, CA 92037
We’ll be kicking Sunday morning off by getting right into a High-Intensity Interval Training workout led by Savannah Egg-Lyons. The workout will be focused on increasing your endurance while maximizing your strength!
After a quick breather, you will be guided through a Yoga Flow by Amber St. Peter, creator of GOOD SAINT. Not only will you be giving your body some self-love, but you’ll also be gaining more awareness of your body (creating a muscle-mind connection).
The movement & breath experience will finish with a transformative breathwork session by Jessica and Cory of The Healing Couple.
Live Sound Experience by DTO, an award-winning music producer, designing inspirational music that raises the vibrations of the planet. Managed by Buddha Music Group.
A Plant-Based Vendor Market will be set-up for you to treat yourself after getting a good sweat in! Delicious plant-powered drinks & bites will be available for you!
Plant-Based Market Vendor Lineup:
- MUSH Foods Overnight Oats (8am-9am pre-event brekky!)
- Sweet & Soulful Chef vegan/gf desserts
- Jules Vegan Food Cashew Brie
- Cascaraa Superfruit Tea & Probiotic Cold Brew
- Health Made Simple PRO Protein Bites + Superfood
- Eco Chic Salon SD Braid Bar
- 24 Athletics Leggings
- Pink Sugar Buzz Beauty Passport
- JIV Athletics Athletic Bras + Thongs
- FNL Journal Lifestyle Journal
- Uttu Design Macrame Photobooth
What to Prepare for:
- BYOM: Bring your own Mat!
- Bring cash/card to purchase full-size meals, products and services at the plant-based vendor market.
- This is an outside event and you will sweat! Dress accordingly and wear sunscreen!
- Come early and allow yourself time to park, check-in and mingle with vendors/grab some goodies.
- Come at 8am if you'd like to get your braid done and face painted by Eco Chic Salon SD!
100% of what you pay will go toward putting together future events to serve your healthy heart, bodies, and this beautiful earth!